So i just got the news about the new korean maplestory test patch!
The black mage was defeated and they released this its intressting to say the least!
The new level cap is level 275 and there is new weapons (potential new set) for level 200(+)?
Well for the new images you can visit:
When i used auto translate the new weapons seems to be named "genesis" wich is awesome in my opinion!
The new chair is not that bad either!
Lets take a deeper look into what this new korean maplestory test patch brought except above mentioned things:
"Arcane River’s final area, Tenebris, is now open. This is the area where the final battle with the Black Mage takes place and powerful monsters reside. Tenebris consists of three regions: Moonbridge, Labyrinth of Suffering, and Limen.
- Tenebris’ three regions have the following requirements.
- Moonbridge: characters level 245 or higher who have completed the Esfera story quests
- Labyrinth of Suffering: characters level 250 or higher who have completed the Moonbridge story quests
- Limen: characters level 255 or higher who have completed the Labyrinth of Suffering story quests"
- 4 new bosses: Dusk, True Hilla, Captain Dunkel and Black Mage.
Dusk, true Hilla and Dunkel can be entered once a day but cleared once a week (like all endgame bosses)
Black Mage can be entered once a day but only cleared ONCE A MONTH.
To fight the black mage you need to collect Fragment of Destiny And to get that you need:
- Flame of Desire: acquired through the Tenebris daily quests as well as by defeating Dusk or Dunkel (tradeable)
- Aura of Dark Power: acquired by defeating True Hilla (untradeable)
The level 200 weapons are indeed called Genesis!
Thanks to Max (Orange Mushroom) for the information!
Read about the new kmst patch here: https://orangemushroom.net/2018/08/30/kmst-ver-1-2-073-tenebris-level-cap-increase/